05 April 2018

“I’LL TAKE ‘BECAUSE THEY STILL ACT LIKE MEN’ FOR $400, ALEX”

This article about why Mellennial women are looking for older men is, for an older man like me, both sad and amusing at the same time. I am happily married, for thirty years in fact, to my first and only wife. The thought of having to deal with the immiturity, narcissism, and general lack of essential life skills (like, cooking a decent gumbo, cleaning a duck, changing a washer, or fishing a Tic-Tac out of the nose of a five year old) makes me have no interest in the typical Mellennial woman, even if I was single.

Mellennial girls: If you want “men,” then start acting like women - not shallow, petty, entitled tweens. And demand the Neverland Boys in your age group grow the hell up.

We good ones are already taken, thank you.

1 comment:

kilt and jackets said...


Kilt and Jackets are make custom kilts according to the customer size.Get 20% off on all kilts and jackets.
Utility Kilts for sale