12 February 2008

Why Voting McCain Is So Critical.

I'll be the first to say that I'm not wild about pulling the lever for John McCain. But take a look at this video clip from a Houston television station showing the opening of a local Barak Obama office. Notice the image on the flag on the wall.

Now, pick your jaw up off the floor.

UPDATE: Little Green Footballs has still images, and a lame response from the Obama campaign.

UPDATE: How about this in response - a US flag with a stylized Ronald Reagan on it. I'd buy one.

1 comment:

ErikC said...

Che Guevara, eh??? Doesn't surprise me AT ALL. Obama doesn't even put his hand over his heart at the Star Spangled Banner, and he won't even put an American Flag pin on his lapel. Do we want this two-faced individual as leader of our country? Not me, mon ami...