18 October 2010

Inter-nacht?

I was afraid this would happen. Jay Dardenne, the Republican candidate for Louisiana's Lt. Governor (who this writer supports -ed.), is Jewish. Some folks in these parts don't seem to like that fact, and one JOHNNYANGEL has left this snarky, anti-Semitic comment over at the PoliticsLA website:
"Jew boy Dardenne is no better than Clinton."
Who JOHNNYANGEL is, I don't know. Several on the website are blaming the comment on Democrats, but I don't think so. The LDP has some pretty immature players (cough! Kevin cough!), but I don't think they are that immature or that stupid. Whoever it is, I'm glad they are now letting their true, hateful character out for all to see. And, for us to judge accordingly.

I'm surprised, though, the post writer didn't try to weave Dardenne into the loopy Rothschild and Illuminati conspiracy theories for extra effect. Seems more his (JOHNNYANGEL's) world-view.

UPDATE: After reading JOHNNYANGEL's other posts at PoliticsLA, he appears to be less interested in Dardenne's faith and more interested in trying to peddle a slimey rumor.