25 May 2007

Week's Prayers

Those who know me know that I have a Faith, and I do try to practice it. Do I always succeed? Nope. Am I Mr. Pious? Nope. (I believe that God has a sense of humor, and a sense of irony, too...) But I do fervently believe in the power of prayer. I have seen prayer work miracles in people's lives - including my own. And the more prayers out there, the better. So if you, too, have chats with the Almighty, please remember these folks to Him this week:

Carole, John, Ellen, Anne, Jack, Peter, Shan, Earl, Pat, Betty, Georgie, Pat (2), Jean, Jerry, Stacy, Charles+, David, George+, Melanie, Bruce, Cherrill, Jesse, Toby, Keith, All who serve or have served in our Armed Forces.

For the departed:
Anne, John, Nelson, Martha, Louise, Parsons, Manny, Raoul, Tapper, Kyle, Robert Sr., Robert Jr., Theresa, Mary, Jean, Don+, All who have given their lives for this
country.

Amen.