27 July 2007

Know Way To Amarillo? Why Yes, I Do.

(Warning: Very British Humor Follows.)

Here is a bit of mindless video silliness as we go into the weekend. Yeah, I know. I said no more YouTube..... But things are pretty hectic today and I have little time to post. These are two of my kids favorite videos (I have trained them well, yes?) and I already had them bookmarked. The first one was done by some British troops in Iraq, spoofing this popular Peter Kay spoof of a Tony Christe song. (Hey, nobody said British humor was easy.)

The soldiers did this in one take, and someone posted it to the British Ministry of Defence website. It became so popular that it supposedly crashed some of their public servers once it became known. Unlike the US military, the Brits saw the humor in it all and let it stay up. (The US military would have likely given all those guys Article 15s.)

And if you think those were funny, you'll love this one.

1 comment:

.....CLIFFORD said...

WARNING!!! The comment above is SPAM!!!

No one at RED STICK RANT knows a "knicksgrl0917", or anyone going to "cali", or anyone who won't capitalize their I's, or anything about the website they mention.

IGNORE ANY COMMENTS FROM "knicksgrl0917!!!!!!!!