12 July 2007

Well, Hello There!

Welcome to Carole's Column readers! Glad you stopped by. I knew you were coming over so I tided up a bit. I even dusted. I hope like what I've done with the place. Mostly you will find the odd ranting about the epic march of The Episcopal Church (tm) to "include" itself into utter irrelevance, shocked posts when a Louisiana politician does something stupid (and even more shocked posts when they don't...), my love affair with my iPhone (yes, it is a shallow life, but someone has to do it), Michael Yon's incredible posts from Iraq, ans pretty much anything else that interests me at the moment. Today is rather busy at the office, so this will have to do for an introduction. But feel free to wander round a bit in the mind of Clifford. Careful of the the sticky parts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cliff, Eva from Russells' Grill, just wanted to stop by and let you know I think of ya'll all the time and I hope this finds everyone good. I'm doing the single girl thing here in Texas, yep, too weird. I'm a bit rushed this morning, but I'll be back to see you soon, love to the family, this is a great idea, Peace,Eva