31 July 2007

Truth In Advertising.

Oh, yes. A little housekeeping notice:

This site seems to have captured the interest of a "comment spammer", one knicksgrl0917. To me, and to most of the blogging world, comment spammers are the blogging equivalent of jock itch. I am tired of cleaning up his comment posts (I do not want you thinking I endorse whatever he/she is hawking), so after this I am closing comments on future posts. I have a "rant back" e-mail for responses, so use that if you want to say something about a post. If it's relevant, I'll update the post and credit the sender.

Having said that, let me post a little advert of my own:

I DO NOT KNOW knicksgrl0917!!

DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINK FROM knicksgrl0917!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM knicksgrl0917!!

2 comments:

Ontario Emperor said...

You're not alone. knicksgrl0917 is hitting just about everybody. "She's" been trying to get to cali since at least July 19 and hasn't made it here yet.

.....CLIFFORD said...

Glad to know I'm not alone. ;-)

That long to get to "cali", eh? Hmm. I'll wager "she" must have flown....

Peace, friend.