20 July 2008

Simple Country Blogger Watch, 20JULY08

According to today's post, our Simple Country Bishop is mad, mad, mad:

"Yesterday was a painful day. I am feeling frustrated and angry. I dare not write too much, because I don't want to sound like I'm whining..."

Too late.

"...nor do I want to say anything intemperate."

Too late again. And the reason for his anger? We'll let him explain:

"The level of fear and anxiety, especially among the Conference powers-that-be, is out the roof. No matter what I say, no matter what assurances I give, I seem to be regarded as a threat, something to be walled off and kept at a distance."

Gee. Wonder why?

Today's Simple Country Bishop (tm) drinking game stats should also give a good indication as to what all this fuss is really about (Hint: it ain't God...):

I: 36
We: 0
Me: 5
Mine: 0

Total count: 41

God: 5
Lord: 0
Jesus: 0
Christ: 1

Total count: 6

No comments: