04 October 2008

Ein Fuhrer, Ein Volk, Ein Reich. 2008.

If you thought the kiddies singing praises to Barack Obama was creepy, just watch this:



The military uniforms, the black shirts, the nifty hand salute (stolen from Star Trek, again?) and the "Alpha-Omega" reference - I'm surprised this wasn't filmed in a Munich Beer Hall.

See it now. I don't think it'll stay up for long.

Hattip: Confederate Yankee.

UPDATE 06OCT08: According to this report, the video above was... sit down first... was made at a Kansas City public school. And the teacher has been suspended - not for using taxpayer dollars to indoctrinate middle school children, but for releasing the video online. If a video surfaced showing all-Anglo middle-school children from a public charter school, wearing camouflage and singing John McCain's praises in military cadence, the Mainstream Press would be all over it. Double standard? Bias? Duh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like these kids know anything about free market competition in health care. I graduated from high school with honors and have a 5-year degree from LSU. Despite years of education, I can not understand the explanation of benefits given to me by my HMO.