22 October 2009

Is Somebody Scared?

Baton Rouge Tea Party had another Town Hall last night, explaining our opposition to the current East Baton Rouge Parish bond proposal due to the ALIVE component. A couple of pro-ALIVE folks were also in attendance, and got all Joe Wilson on us. (Isn't that supposed to be a bad thing? -ed.) BRTP has had members at the supporter's meetings in the past, and we've had the good manners not to disrupt their program. For a bunch that's outspending us more than 200:1, and who looks at us - at best - as a fringe of uneducated, mis-guided, reactionaries, why take such actions?

P.S. One of the back-of-heads you see in the Advocate picture, is me. And that's about all you will ever see of me on RSR. I have a face only a wife could love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see Fred Dent is still up and running hard with his anti-tax platform. I recall him hitting former Mayor Pat "cocaine" Screen hard on the stupid library tax scam, it still passed but it was nasty.

Capt Deacon Warren

Unknown said...

http://pages.teamintraining.org/la/mardigra10/cwoodhead

Pseudo-daughter aka Courtenay here. I'm running in a marathon in February. I think I've lost it. But anyways, could you pretty please let your RSR friends know that they get a tax-deduction for donating? How awesome is that?

~Court :-)