05 October 2009

"Play It On The Radio."

Last Saturday your humble blogger was a guest on Greta Perry's radio show Kiss My Gumbo (9-10am WIST 690 AM in New Orleans), talking about Louisiana politics. Had a great time, and Greta is one amazing lady. I was in company way above my pay grade, as 'Greyhawk' from Mudville Gazette - one of the premier milbloggers there is - preceded me as a guest.

I'll put up a link to the podcast when it's available, so you can hear 'Greyhawk' talk about Afghanistan and other military issues. And hear yours truly wax eloquent on things Louisiana. (Or make an total arse of myself. You decide.)

P.S. Bonus points if anyone can name the Michael Caine movie from the 80's where I stole the post title.

2 comments:

The Grey Man said...

Susan, AKA Rita's actual quote was "I'd do it on the radio" in reference to staging a production of Ibsen's Peer Gynt. Not to be confused with the current production about the UK's House of Lords, Peer Gits.

.....CLIFFORD said...

But you didn't name the movie. Missed the free barn-raising prize by that much.