21 October 2009

Some Personal Notes.

Every now and again, I love to look at Mr. Sitemeter...

1. To the person in Baton Rouge digging through this site - if you are looking for something, just email me. If it's dirt you want, I'm afraid I'm pretty boring. Sorry. But I am rather creative, so I suppose I can work something up if you ask. Would Fijian midgets and a Zamboni suffice?

2. To the person in Dallas / Fort Worth who always gets to RSR by googling 'red stick rant,' just bookmark it. It'll save you time. Or just email me. It's been about... what? 30 years?

3. To the folks who get here by googling 'hot red stick' or 'throbbing red stick', I'm sorry; this place doesn't cover the kind of 'red stick' you were seeking. I guess it's a Canadan thing, eh?

5 comments:

Mark said...

Dude,

When I get back from the MCM we gotta get together for a beer. You are too funny.

Zana said...

Heh - #2 should just do like I've done, and add RSR to my Google Reader! ::grin::

Christopholes said...

Hey don't look at me, I read your site already.

.....CLIFFORD said...

I know it's not you, Christopholes. M'thinks someone is looking for dirt, re: bond issue opponents. Can't prove it, but the timing seems very suspect to me.

Anonymous said...

I got here from Mostly Cajun's site. I'm enjoying what I see so far!