20 November 2010

Security - Team Hopenchange Style. (UPDATED, AND UPDATED AGAIN)

I Got Nothing.



I'm a dad. The moment one of those blue-shirted bastards started taking off my son's clothes in public and feeling him up, there would be more than words. I'm sorry, but there are some things worth going to jail for; and the safety and security of my children qualifies. What would it say about me as a father, and an American, if I allowed them to be humiliated like this?

---

UPDATE 22Nov2010: Double click on the video above to go to the Youtube link, and read what the video taker (lukemtait) said happened after he took the video. That will make you as mad as the video itself. Expand the description that begins "Lets get the facts straight first. Before the video started the boy went thro..."

---

Here is a rather creative way to get back at the Blue Shirts:



Me, I'd spend a bit more time and put this on the inside of the T-shirt:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated...
Hmmm. I see a lucrative commercial opportunity here.

UPDATE: "It's not a grope. It's a freedom pat." New TSA Slogans. ROTFLMAO!!

No comments: