11 September 2007

Another Announcement From The Management.

A few of your humble blogger's posts got him noticed, and he has been asked to be a regular contributor over at Louisiana Conservative Dot Com.

While I tend to live my own life by conservative values, when it comes to politics I tend to be more of a curmudgeonly libertarian in how I relate to my fellow man. (And woman.) So this should be an interesting experience for me, and starting today we'll see how it goes.

You will notice, at least initially, that many of my posts there will be nearly the same as the ones posted here first. That's because things are very hectic work-wise, time is short and (let's be honest here...) blogging is a past-time for me, not work. Y'all (all 15 of you) have been loyal readers these past few months, so I won't desert you now.

2 comments:

Ontario Emperor said...

Sounds like Louisiana Conservative will be mirroring what goes on throughout the conservative community, where some people want to praise Dubya, and others want to kick him out and put him next to Pelosi.

.....CLIFFORD said...

Interesting you should mention that. This, it is claimed, was found on the floor of one of Harry Reed's speechwriters:

Friends, Americans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Bush, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their poll numbers;
So let it be with Bush. The noble Pelosi
Hath told you Bush was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Bush answer'd it.
Here, under leave of Pelosi and the rest -
For Pelosi is an honourable woman;

The last bit was torn off. But I think you get the gist of it.