23 September 2009

Making Up Stuff.

Bombastic and shrill as he may be, but when Glen Beck is right, he is right. Last night Beck pointed out a 20-minute anti-American, anti-capitalist, fact-challenged bit of Left-wing agit-prop now being shown in schools across the US, called "Story of Stuff." Yes, in schools.

Watch it all, and watch Beck's debunking.

My daughter, a sophomore at Baton Rouge Magnet High School, said tonight that Story of Stuff was shown to her class a few weeks ago. Her take: "Dad, I'm not stupid. It was total crap." That's my girl.

1 comment:

Rick67 said...

May I ask *which* class? I wonder if it is the same class my freshman daughter is in. I help her study and am fascinated by how much doctrinaire environmentalist stuff she gets. (And I consider myself an environmentalist - but not doctrinaire or left-wing.)