08 September 2009

Wait Till Kate Schori Finds About This.

Checking Mr. Sitemeter today I noticed several referrals from the Louisiana Conference of Catholic Bishops website, and waddayaknow - 'ol RSR is listed in their blogroll with some pretty heavy hitters locally. I haven't the faintest idea why. (The Onion is also listed, so maybe incisive commentary isn't the reason. -ed.)

But I am honored, your graces, to know you think enough of the scribblings of this cranky anglo-catholic Episcopalian to consider me in such company.

Um, could this get me a discount at Manresa next month?...

UPDATE: Well, that didn't take long. RSR is now off the list. But, so's The Onion.

1 comment:

ooGcM taobmaetS said...

Rats. The idea of Catholic Bishops reading good ol' RSR and the Onion just pleased the snot outa me!