06 August 2008

Speaking Truth To Idiots.

As most of my long-time readers know, I have no use for FEMA. None. Zero. (I've been dealing with them ever since Katrina; my patience ran out many, many months ago.) So let me say this to the snippy, know-it-all, conceited, condescending, arrogant, unskilled, ill-mannered, evasive, my-poop-don't-stink FEMA "expert" I had to suffer through this week (and to any other FEMA folks who fit that description):

Pack your damn carpetbag and get your overpaid arse outta here. Now. You are not part of the solution; you, are part of the problem. Go annoy someone else. And take your formaldehyde-rich trailers with you.

There. I hope that was very transparent and cut out all the fat.


UPDATE: Why they don't recommend escalators in FEMA offices:

No comments: