19 September 2008

Ugh!! More Annoying Things With Blogger.

I went to update my post on Bishop Duncan, 'A Tale Of Two Bishops', and something's gone very wiggy. The post will not update, nor post our of DRAFT mode, and it keeps giving me a javscript void(0) message. It also deleted the comments by Chazaq and Matthew.

I'll try and recover them later.

Not a way to ens a Friday....

UPDATE: Things seem to be showing up on my home Mac with Safari, but any post I edit is pushed to the top of the blog. Go figure. And all of the posts giving me trouble are time stamped the same time, but posted all through the day. More going and figuring.

1 comment:

mousestalker said...

Pat Dague is reporting problems with blogger as well.

I think this may be one of the warning signs that Google may actually be doing evil or that the blogger software remains buggy. It's one or the other.