13 June 2008

Bosom Comrades.

Another "Che'nge We Can Believe In" sighting. Here's the jaw dropper: the Che and Obama posters hang together in the office of an Ohio Judge.

Obama supporters seem to think these two belong together. I'd agree, but I don't see that as a positive thing. And neither, I suspect, will the critical swing voters Obama must get to win.

I'm sure this will, too, be explained as a fluke, or this guy will be "disassociated" from the Obama camp. Reminds me of a good joke I heard the other day: Obama has a new campaign bus - you can put 36 people in the bus while throwing up to 6 more people under it....

2 comments:

Perpetua said...

The Obama posters look like they were designed by someone from 1930's Soviet Russia (or AngSoc). I'm surprised I haven't seen any comments about this.

.....CLIFFORD said...

Then you are not reading Red Stick Rant often enough. Be surprised no more.