20 June 2008

Glengarry Glen Ewe.

Jeff Corriveau , a Hollywood writer whose credits include Saturday Night Live, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and cable's Talk Soup (a favorite in my house...) has been penning a new cartoon strip since January: Deflocked. I've read a bit of it, and it seems pretty well written and funny. (The main character is a sheep named 'Mamet.')

Deflocked is currently running on a trial basis in the Baton Rouge Morning Advocate, 14 - 27 June. If you would like to see Deflocked continue in the Advocate, take the Morning Advocate's Comic Survey and give Jeff a vote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not usually a blog reader. I got to your site after following a link from a blog that had a link to a video about a British guy who hates the Prius.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Deflocked is hilarious. I will be asking our local paper to carry it.

"orthodox anglican" is a wonderful code phrase. I will be chuckling about it all day.

.....CLIFFORD said...

"Anonymous" is a wonderful code phrase as well. I will be chuckling about that all evening.