17 October 2007

A Two-Man Race?

In the past 72 hours, all I hear is Jindal, Georges, Jindal, Georges, Jindal, Georges, Jindal, Georges. Are Walter Boasso and Foster Campbell even in this race anymore?

It is a sad day for the Damocratic Party in Louisiana when the two top candidates are a Republican nerd of Indian descent and an Independent (former Republican) wealthy businessman of Greek descent - and their guys aren't even close.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jindal wins the Mansion in the first Primary.

(P.S. Bobby, I meant the "nerd" thing in a nice way.)

UPDATE: Saw a number of Boasso and Campbell ads last night, so I guess someone got the message. But I still think it's like trying to bail out the Titanic with a teacup. Heroic effort, but the ships still gonna go down. Would have been better if the Capiain had avoided the iceberg in the first place, or if she had responded sooner to the impact.

No comments: