15 April 2008

We Few, We Happy Few....

Welcome Last of the Few readers to your 'Blog of the Day'!! While we are nowhere near as exciting as from whence you came (we have no 'Tottys,' alas, nor coverage of Marlyn Monroe doing a Lewinsky..) we do hope you find something interesting and come back.

And to any readers from Blackheath, know I spent more than a few evenings at the 'Hare & Billet.' More accurately, I spent more than a few nights on the heath after an evening at the 'Hare & Billet'.... Good times.

UPDATE: And if you like our little blog, make sure you go over to Billy Ockham. Covers a lot of the same things, just better. Tell Matthew that Clifford sent you.

UPDATE 16APR08: A special message to one T. S. Edwards, reporter and Anglophile zealot of the first order, who I strongly suspect reads Last of the Few: Once again TSE, I got there first.

2 comments:

mousestalker said...

Y'all have better food down in Louisiana. Fact.

Thanks for the tip o' the hat.

.....CLIFFORD said...

You're most welcome. And yes, we do eat better. Which reminds me.... I haven't made the most important decision of the day yet - where to go for lunch.