20 January 2008

ARRRRRRRGH!!

Apologies for the "newer" new look.

Something seems to have gone wiggy with my sidebar items, as they are now showing up at the at the end of the blog. At least, that's the way it looks in Safari. Some kind of formatting issue, but since I'm using a standard Blogger template it is most puzzling.

I reformatted the site using several canned Blogger templates, stripped everything off I'd "customized", reformatted it again - but no joy. I'm hoping that this is a Blogger issue, 'cause my (very limited) HTML knowledge base has been exhausted. Plus, it's Sunday night and your humble blogger is also quite exhausted.

More tomorrow.

UPDATE: OK, I have poked, prodded, changed, deleted, reset, and guessed. Nothing. The darn sidebar STILL will not show properly!!!!!

UPDATE: D'Oh!! Thanks to a reader suggestion, the amazingly simple problem has been identified, and fixed. And the problem was....... YouTube. Well, one of their videos, anyway. Now that that's done, blogging will continue later today once I get back from meetings.

No comments: