24 May 2008

I'm Baaaaack.

Yes, dear readers (the three or four who are still checking), I have returned after an extended visit to Boston, my second home town, where I attended the American Institute of Architects national convention, visited old friends, went to Cabot's, went to the home of God's Team, saw some really cool new buildings, and wandered New England a bit with the family.

I have much to blog on, but I will make several shorter posts instead of a great big "how I spent my spring vacation" post that I'm sure no one will wade through. But that's for tomorrow - tonight we're gonna unpack, and crash.

It was great to go home. And it's great to be home.

2 comments:

Tregonsee said...

Yes, but how well do they cook crawfish in Bean town!?

mousestalker said...

Welcome back!

I hope the BoSox make it to the World Series. But I'll be pulling for the NAtional League (Go Braves!).