02 May 2008

What Is Greta Thinking?!?

A sure sign that the Apocalypse must right around the corner: Your humble blogger will be a guest on Greta Perry's radio show in New Orleans tomorrow.

Greta, of Kiss My Gumbo fame, is on WIST AM 690 from 3:00-4:00pm, and I should be on sometime around 3:10 or so. You can listen to it over the 'Net by going here.

What are we going to talk about? I have no earthly idea as I'm really not that interesting. Even my kids don't like to listen to me. But maybe I can talk up my new hobby - making holiday-themed dust-bunny topiaries - or maybe we can discuss how many FEMA personnel it takes to change a light bulb. (Have a calculator handy for that last one...)

If you want to call in, the numbers are 504-260-0690 or 888-880-WIST. Immediate family is prohibited, alas, and I can't comment on politics or the Church.

UPDATE 03MAY08: Well, I survived Greta's show, but weather Greta's show ratings survived me is another matter. I'll link to the podcast when it gets posted.

1 comment:

Ontario Emperor said...

I have displayed my ignorance. I was the title and was thinking of another Greta, and began wondering which pretty telegenic white college coed had gone missing NOW.

No church? No politics? This should be interesting.