04 May 2008

Something You Can Feel Good Voting For.

Because of the ever-optimistic Greta Perry, my family has become involved with Soldiers' Angels - a wonderful group that supports Americans in uniform with a variety of programs.

Instapundit has this post saying the founder of Soldiers' Angels, Patti Patton-Bader, is one of the fifteen semi-finalists in NBC’s “America’s Favorite Mom” contest, and on 11 May you can vote for her as “America’s Favorite Mom." If she wins, it puts a nice chunk of change in the coffers of Soldiers' Angels, so I don't think our own moms will mind. Not this time, anyway.

1 comment:

Greta Perry said...

I'm glad Instapundit had more influence on your decision than me - LOL! TV set for NBC this AM! Patti is a dear friend and I admire the hell out of her. She keeps me plugging with SA each and every day!