01 December 2008

Only Narow-Minded Veggiephobes Will See This As A Problem, Vicar...

A vicar in Sheffield, England, gets in touch with his inner Lambeth to explain away a very, um... difficult turn of events:
A vicar attended hospital with a potato stuck up his bottom - and claimed it got there after he fell on to the vegetable while naked.
While hanging curtains. In his kitchen. Riiiight. (Me, I typically hang the curtains before I go clothing-optional; but that's just me.)

Notice, too, that the attending nurse plays her part by dishing up some Spongian moral relativism:
"But it's not for me to question his story..."
Don't worry, sister - some basic physics can do that. I'm not sure which one's worse here - the act that got him into that predicament, or his lame attempt at an explanation.

Hattip: The Fail Blog.

No comments: