22 December 2008

Um, OK...

This weekend I got Tagged - not once, but twice - and I'm told I have to reply or body parts start to shrivel and fall off or something. (As a cradle Episcopalian male I can't afford even the slightest, um, well...) So here goes:

The rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. Check.
2. Post the rules on your blog. Here they are. Check.
3. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. Check - see below.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. Check.
5. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. Check.
6. Write six random things about yourself:

1. My iTunes purchases in the last week: Handel's 'Messiah' (London Philharmonic and Choir), and 'Do You Remember Rock N' Roll Radio?' (The Ramones).

2. My wife looks remarkably like my favorite 'Dr. Who' femme.

3. I cried when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004.

4. In the great 7.62mm vs. 5.56mm debate, I'm decidedly in the 7.62mm camp.

5. I think Frank Gehry is overrated.

6. I've eaten, and enjoyed, antelope, ostrich, turtle, emu, bison, rattlesnake, and alligator.
And the RSR victims Tagged are: Matthew, Perpetua, Underground Pewster, CMR, Baby Blue, Ontario Emperor.

2 comments:

Ontario Emperor said...

I played, but didn't forward the game, since I was indirectly responsible for passing a meme on to the Oracle database community, causing a huge uproar.

Perpetua said...

Hi Cliff,
Thanks for thinking of me.
My post is up here.
Merry Christmas!