31 December 2008

Red Stick Rant? We Thought You Were Dead.

Well, like Snake Plissken of Escape From New York fame, I'm not.

I decided to take a few days off, ignore the world, and spend time with the family doing, well, nothing much. Had a great Christmas with my folks, and a couple days later with my wife's family. In the interim I have been puttering about house, watching some DVD's (Lordy, I LOVE Blu-Ray), getting up way late, and staying up way late playing video games with the kids. Plus, in eight days I'll be 50. So I am trying to make the best of the last few days before, according top my daughter, I become "REALLY OLD!"

WARNING: Those who know my true identity and attempt to send me a box of these on 7 January, know that I got one of these on 22 December and have been spending a lot of my off time practicing with it. You know how grumpy old people get...

1 comment:

The Grey Man said...

I, personally, would not advise the use of "Depends" for a bladder control issue. If the problem were mine, I would want a product named "For God Damn Sure" instead of "Depends".

Happy B'day, bro. And damn, you're OLD!!!